AM/FM/CD Radio for a ' 74 TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: AM/FM/CD Radio for a ' 74 TR6
From: "Hansen, Hans C, III (Red), GLSVC" <rhansen@att.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:58:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Fellow Enthusiasts --

I followed the thread a few days ago on recommendations for AM/FM/Cassette
radios for an LBC. However, I have a CD player in my '94 Blazer as well as
several in my home. My family and I have pretty much made the switch from
Cassette to CD.
My question is, has anyone put in an AM/FM/CD radio into an LBC? If so, what
brand and model? I would imagine that the CD player would have a large
buffer ("anti-skip") since an LBC has a firmer ride than a typical, large
American vehicle.
Right now, I'm tuneless and clueless in my ' 74 TR6, so any help would be
appreciated.

Red Hansen
'74 TR6 CF13944