Re: Re: Roadster Factory gouging

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, QAZX57A@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: Re: Roadster Factory gouging
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:50:04 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
   Hey, I'm back on the list 'cause I actually have hopes of driving my TR4a
this summer. Not to make enenies or spread bad vibes but I think we need to be
a little more understanding of the suppliers we have for LBC parts. I work in
distribution and know it costs more to process an order than just the freight
charge. Should we expect a company to lose money on a sale? I'm thankful  we
have a source for the parts we need. When it becomes unprofitable for them
we're doomed.

                                               Cheer up better days ahead?
                                                                DShoop7572