Re: Roadster Factory gouging

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory gouging
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:32:58 -0800
Order them from another supplier.  Maybe even the dealer! Yah!!

Oh.  I just remembered the car is 20+ years old...Well you do have lots of
other options don't you?  Yah they would take the time to package the item and
send it second class.

TRF is a for profit company you know.  Order several things at once to save
your self such problems.  Get with the program.  READ THE FINE PRINT!!!!!