RE: TR6 Go Kart

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Eric Lukhart'" <lukehart@mis.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Go Kart
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 16:18:55 +0100
Sounds like a lack in balance, the one carb getting less air than the other
one.
Now before running out with the balancer, i.e. probably a lwength of tube,
check, that the carb linkage is properly adjusted as to the manual and that
none of it is sticking. Sounds as if you have su's, if so, remove the dash
and check the offending piston is not sticking somewhere (don't drop it
please)
Same time you can check the spring is ok. Should everything be fine, then
get your balancer out.

Have fun, Gernot