TR6 Go Kart

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Go Kart
From: "Eric Lukhart" <lukehart@mis.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 11:07:07 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
After determining that all of the sudden my TR sounded like a go Kart I
decided to nose around the Carbs.  The front carb is pulling much more air
than the rear carb.  When I push the throttle linkage down the near carbs
piston does not move up while the front one does.  This leads me to believe
that the car is only get 1/2 the amount of fuel it needs.  Thus lack of
power, hesutation and the embarassing sound.  What could be causing this?
Both carbs do have resistance when I push up on them. Its to nice a day to
be down!
TIA,
Eric