parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 17:25:23 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
A recent posting about parts for sale brings some odd feelings to me. Posted
were some XYZ parts, could anyone have any interest, clearing out my garage
? Called on the parts and the reply was someone called and offered me this
much, but I do not have any money, so yes it's for sale, well what do you
want for it, well a little more than the last offer, but you did not sell it
for that, no but he did offer. Called 1 week later and he said he had a
offer of double what the other guy offered, but I have no money, so yes its
for sale, well what do you want for it now, well a friend told me it was
worth a lot more than the last offer so I want what my friend said it was
worth. Did your friend offer to buy this part for the very low price you
wanted, no, but he said it was worth more than that, so thats what I want
for it. Well how much do you want for it, three times what the first man
offered, and that is still a little less than what my friend said it's
worth, if you give me a good reasonable offer and a phone #, and no one else
offers me what I've been told its worth, I will call you back and discuss
this with you again. My reply = no I think you and your friend deserve to
keep these parts for your retirement 401K, they are way to valuable for me.