Teaneck, Noo Joysi

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Teaneck, Noo Joysi
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 00:45:31 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi, Guys

I've just spent a few minutes lusting after the All-American girl of the
1960's.
Bah gum lad, it teks yer back!
Bless their youthful hearts, and glamorous looks - I guess they must be
nearing sixty now - and I don't mean miles an hour. For the last few weeks,
I've been nurturing a copy of Triumph News - a monthly dealer publication
for all U.S. Triumph dealers. The only copy in my possession is dated August
1966. An A4 four page mono leaflet, it shows the front of the newly
opened/acquired Triumph headquarters at 111 Galway Place, Teaneck, New
Jersey 07666. On the front page is the lovely Gretchen Dahm in her TR4A,
centre page has Shari Alexander taking lessons for driving a Spitfire in the
wet (brave girl) for a road safety film, while the rear page has Norma
Williams in another TR4A and Jeanne Heimbold in a VERY new Mk II Spitfire -
well, it would be in 1966 wouldn't it?.
I've scanned these four pages as 300dpi JPEG's and have been considering
their net worth. Frankly, half a million dollars from each of you paid into
a numbered Swiss account would be handy, but if you can't manage that, a
cast-iron copper bottomed guarantee that I really will enjoy everlasting
life as a rampant rabbit might incline me to release this as a zipped file
to you off-list. Once I've sent it out, I'll delete it as I'm down to my
last gigabyte on the hard disk. In the meantime, I'll keep it here until
next Saturday. Just let me know who wants to receive it and then you can
view it in your preferred photo-editing package.
In the meantime, it'll be just Gretchen and me and I'll appreciate any
thoughts you feel I ought to think about in the meantime.
CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

John Mac