Re: dye for vinyl interior

To: "Ian Frearson" <frearji@montevallo.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dye for vinyl interior
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:34:27 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I used Mar Hyde Prep first and then their vinyl spray Dye on the boot cover
to change the color from brown to black with excellent results. I also used
it on my black tonneau to bring the faded color back to new...ish. It's
cheaper then buying new. If you don't like how it looks...... then you can
buy new.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD