Prestige Autowood Dashes

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Prestige Autowood Dashes
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 22:54:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well folks....... 4 1/2 months after placing the order, I FINALLY got my new
dash from Prestige. It was the wrong dash but I finally got it. There was a
little mix up in shipping and Bob Antoville in NJ and I arranged a meeting
to swap dashes. Two middle aged men with large boxes meeting at a commuter
lot on the Merrit Parkway! He now has his for a 74 TR6 and I've got mine for
a 75 TR6. I hate to admit it but it was worth the wait. Randy at Prestige
may not be able to accurately quote a ship date but he makes a beautiful
dash. It's really a work of art and the pictures I've put on my web site
don't do it justice. Check out the May link on my site for the pictures.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD