Re: Prestige Autowood Dashes

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Prestige Autowood Dashes
From: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 19:33:17 -0600
Cc: "'Bob Danielson'" <rdaniels@snet.net>, "'Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
after perusing bob's website, i got in touch with randy at prestige. he
offers traditional and exotic wood dashes as well as some italian-made
wood steering wheels. long story short, my steering wheel arrived last
week and it is BEAUTIFUL (complete with triumph horn button).
        i'll be working with him this week to make a final decision on which
wood to use for my dash. i'm not sure he's a great businessman, but he
can definitely provide a world-class finished product!
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (in pieces)
Denver, Co.