Re: Prestige Autowood Dashes

To: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prestige Autowood Dashes
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 22:22:37 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Tom,
He really makes a beautiful product. Words can't accurately describe the
quality of the finish and the beauty of the wood. I'm tempted to get a
steering wheel also. He's a good businessman......... just a lousy
scheduler. I think it's a classic case of a high quality small craftsman
with way too much work. Just triple whatever date he gives you. It's worth
the wait.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD