Thanks for the help

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the help
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 13:25:27 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
I just want to thank everyone that has offered their advice to me on getting
my mission apart so that I can replace seals, gaskets, etc. It's too bad
that we can't get someone to reprint Bentleys or Haynes and have input from
every chapter in them with blurbs from this list to tell people how to
really do the job! If I'd just have gone by the manuals (and don't get me
wrong, they are great), I'd still be trying to figure out how to get engine
out of the car!

Thanks for everything.

Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com