easy-peasy dash board question...

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: easy-peasy dash board question...
From: "Sampson, Neil" <Neil.Sampson@sbs.siemens.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 13:47:21 +0100
Hi there folks,
just re-joined the list after a long absence...just a quick question to
start though, i've just bought a new finished dash for my GT6 Mk3 and i'm
currently removing the old dash. I have got ruond behind the steering wheel
and managed to take out all the dials and stuff, everything except for the
choke knob !  this is causing a headache as it doesn't seem to be the same
as the windscreen wiper one (which had a small hole where you push something
to release the knob off the metal stick thing...anyways, just wondering if
anyone has any ideas on how to get this wretched thing off, so as i can fit
the lovely new dash...

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.
neil