Re: Bagpipe Gags, minimal LBC content

To: MRobe33243@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Bagpipe Gags, minimal LBC content
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 05:57:40 PDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>From: MRobe33243@aol.com
>To: spitlist@gte.net
>CC: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Bagpipe Gags, minimal LBC content
>Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 22:14:56 EDT
>
>Youve got to have Scottish blood coursing through your veins before you can
>experience the chills running up and down your spine.

   Taint so, Mr. Roberts-MacDonald...

   I'm pretty sure there's no Scotts lurking in my family's
   woodpile... Unless it was acquired with that brief unpleasntness
   on THE WALL...

   I get chills... Though the most chills I ever got from `pipes was
   from my time in the Society for Creative Anachronism when we went
   to battle with them. I got so teary I almost couldn't see the
   enemy.

   `Pipes STILL do that for me, though I must admit uillean pipes
   flat curl the hairs on my neck!!!

   Greg (in to Celtic before it was cool) Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)