Re: Soft Tops -Reply

To: Steven.McCutcheon@mah.gov.on.ca
Subject: Re: Soft Tops -Reply
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 18:23:48 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 06-May-99 16:50:13 Eastern Daylight Time,
Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA writes:

> I'd like to hear your suggestions as to TR4 top installation.  I ordered a
> custom navy blue Robbins top many years ago and it is still in the box
> awaiting installation.  I have the stiffening plates (3?) as well.  What
are
> the tricks from one who has done this?  I'm sure there are many on the list
> who would love to hear too.
>  Steve Mc
>  1962 TR4

Steve, for starters go to the vtr website (www.vtr.org) and check out my
article on installing the soft top. The article is in the maintenance
section.  Then --If you have ANY further questions Please come at me.

If you screw up the top installation, I guarantee that you'll spend years
regretting it.  Properly installed the TR4 top is really a well thought out
deal.  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner)
VTR TR4 vehicle consultant