re: (2.1)Re: reasonable prices (a little windy)

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: (2.1)Re: reasonable prices (a little windy)
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:49:01 -0400
I forgot to mention in my last re.  Some places (salvage yards) like one
fellow I know if you try to knock down his price will turn around and throw
the thing in the crusher heap. Like Chip says prudent, if it is a fair
price I would recommend against dickering on the price. But its your
choice. Some parts I have taken off cars have been priced so low I have
some times gotten things I may never need. Other times I have said no
thanks and tossed it in the scrap heap myself.