Re: TR3A filter equivalents?

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A filter equivalents?
From: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 12:31:46 -0700
Day.John@fin.gc.ca wrote:

> If anyone should know, the List should know: I am down to my last Unipart
> GFE104 filter...

After 26 years of the annual "Captain Hazelwood Oil Change" (commander
of the Exxon Valdez in case you've forgotten) I finally succumbed to
progress and installed a spin-on adaptor.  I actually took the time to
paint the filter a shade of green that approximates the old canister
just to make it a less glaring mod.

My hat's off to anyone who persists in using the canister, particularly
if the car is just a "driver" and not a concours example.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A [Now with a spin-on filter but keeping the generator, points,
         positive earth & armstrong shocks]