Re: TR3A filter equivalents?

To: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Subject: Re: TR3A filter equivalents?
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 14:12:59 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Fri, 7 May 1999 Day.John@fin.gc.ca wrote:

> If anyone should know, the List should know: I am down to my last Unipart
> GFE104 filter for my TR3A following its spring oil change. Would anyone have
> the equivalent codes for the Purolator and /or Fram elements? TIA, JD

I have Kralinator part # L881 (dunno if they are still in business, this
box is labeled 1969) and Hastings part # LF174.  The kid at the auto parts
store came out with a shocked look when I asked him for TR4 oil filters (I
assume they're the same as 3A...) and they actually *had* some.  I might
be able to scrounge up the Purolator PN too, but I don't know if I kept
that box.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm