Re: Moss UK

To: "Trevor Jordan" <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss UK
From: "Alma en Jan Westerhof" <awesterhof@hetnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 13:16:00 +0200charset="iso-8859-1"
Trevor,

Normally I send my questions and/or orders to Moss UK by fax.
I always have an answer back within the same day.
When ordering I use the fax again and will receive the goods within 4
working days.
So really good service as far as I am concerned. The shipping cost will be
quite high however. They always seem to charge 20 pounds at minimum so it's
no good placing a small order.
I have my sources here in Holland as well but they ar far more expensive but
for small orders this will save me the shipping costs.

Jan