Re: TR6 Crankshaft replacement?

To: Rengrave@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR6 Crankshaft replacement?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 06:43:04 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Wayne,
People have been using turned cranks for decades without any reliability
problems.  The trick is to find a good shop to do the machining, and to
ensure that the correct sized bearings are installed.

You should be able to do pretty much all the work yourself, with the
obvious exception of the actual machining.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer