Commission number prefixes for various TR models?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Commission number prefixes for various TR models?
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@mojam.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 06:54:47 -0400
I'm working on a Triumph TR5/250 database and want to allow searching by
model.  (The aim is to allow any kind of Triumph to be added to the
database.)  Model number search will match commission number prefix (e.g.,
selecting TR250 will match all commission numbers starting with "CD").  I
found some data on the VTR web site.

Where can I get a list of model-to-commission number associations?  Were all
models potentially assembled overseas and thus could get the "1" prefix
prefix?

Thx,

Skip Montanaro  | Mojam: "Uniting the World of Music" http://www.mojam.com/
skip@mojam.com  | Musi-Cal: http://www.musi-cal.com/