Re: Help

To: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>, <jaltman@altlaw.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help
From: "Shawn Loseke" <SLoseke@vines.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 May 99 7:55:12 -0600
 Jim,
        Hawaii is close to that. The high temp average is in the eighties and
it rarely gets below forty five. You would have to deal with humidity and
high cost of living though. I live in Colorado, and visit relatives in
Hawaii. So I have to deal with temperature extremes my self. Driving
through the Rockies makes it all worth it though.

Shawn
Original Text
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>, on 5/11/1999 6:45 PM:
Jim

This concerns me since my wife wants to move north(currently in
Cincinnati).
She wants to move where the temp is in the 70's for highs and 40's for lows
year round.  I told her she was dreaming.

Rick
TR4A CT57505L