Re: TR4 Early 1962-63 Seat Rails - Happiness Is

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4 Early 1962-63 Seat Rails - Happiness Is
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 22:24:56 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to Henry Frye.... I now have my seat rails.

I went down to CT to pick them up and visit.  Henry has a more tools than I
do ( a real problem) and a TR workshop building that is absolutely
wonderful.  He also has a big bunch of TR parts... really amazing.

He showed me around... checked out his nice TR3 driver and a bunch TR250/
TR4A project cars... including a neat Stag.

Had a great afternoon.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site