Non LBC...I'm Back!

To: "The Triumph, List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LBC...I'm Back!
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:23:05 -0400
Fellow Scions,

    Just a little note to say that if you had tried to contact me
via an open letter to the list and I had not replied, I wish to
inform you that I wasn't being rude, just that I wasn't sub-
scribed for the past month or so.  Due to an overwhelming
real-life schedule, I had to disappear for a while, but I back
full (and real) time now.

                                   JOE IV
                                   TR 250
                      WALLINGFORD, CT. USA