RE: TR4 Dilemma - need advice - long

To: "'Bill Miller'" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Dilemma - need advice - long
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 13:03:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bill - you definitely have a soft heart - but it is in the right place.
This one is beyond my capabilities and time, but I'm sure you will get some
interest...  (where is Brad when you need him 8^)

My first question is   ---  Where are you (& it) located?  --  {there is an
interesting question.  Why is it "are you located" and "is it located" when
both are singular.... I digress.}

Second, if you do decide to part it out, let me know as there may be some
items of use on my '3...

Carl