Fwd: bits

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: bits
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:41:32 EDT

--part1_8210b9b3.246c76dc_boundary

From: Bristol7@aol.com
Full-name: Bristol7
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:37:50 EDT
Subject: Re: bits
To: CarlSereda@aol.com

<< no I thought the TR List 'bit bucket' contained bits of information that
 might be useful somewhere along the line for our cars...just like my bits
 buckets in my garage - spare bits of everything that come in handy sometimes
 when you need a screw or washer, etc....thanks for explaining the digital
 version!
 Carl
 '64 TR4 since '74

 Carl, Good Afternoon. The "Bits Bucket" is likely the list archive which
 can be found at:    http://www.listquest.com    This site contains an
archive
 of the Big Triumph List which contains past postings. You can request
 a subject, say, *dashpot oil* and  get the past postings to the list
concerning
 dashpot oil. It is a fantastic resource. The TR7/8 List and some other LBC
 Lists are included. I am sorry to bomb you like this, but I presume this is
 what you are looking for.

 Kirk Yonker
 81 TR8 Dhc Fi Pod
 Seattle