bits

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: bits
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:14:02 EDT
<<in the 70s I use to do a lot of playing around with circuits and one thing
I built from a kit was an delay unit for my stereo, the main chip that did
the delay was called a bit bucket. It stored the signal in a series of
storage units and sent them to the next after a short delay.    Is that the
bit bucket your asking about?...>>
no I thought the TR List 'bit bucket' contained bits of information that
might be useful somewhere along the line for our cars...just like my bits
buckets in my garage - spare bits of everything that come in handy sometimes
when you need a screw or washer, etc....thanks for explaining the digital
version!
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74