Re: "performance" and free flow exhaust

To: Eric Lukhart <lukehart@mis.net>
Subject: Re: "performance" and free flow exhaust
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 20:17:12 -0700
Cc: Johntr6@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Fumes?  What fumes?  Oh, you mean the sweet perfumed "Eau De Spitfire"
It's not really so bad after you get used to it.  But the fumes are not
only produced by the Monza pipes.  Any pipes that come straight out the
back will have the exhaust swirled back by the vortex created by the
car's design.  The top pretty well keeps it out of the cabin, but I try
not to use it if at all possible.

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer