Re: "performance" and free flow exhaust

To: "Eric Lukhart" <lukehart@mis.net>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: "performance" and free flow exhaust
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 14:35:06 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <Johntr6@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>So do you enjoy the fumes that are fed into the rear bumper vortex and
>sucked back into the cabin?  If you don't have this problem please contact
>me!  I would like to hear about it.
>Thanks,
>Eric

Although it may not be healthy, the fumes from my TR6 are yummy!  I like the
wonderful smell of my clothing when I step out of my TR6 after a drive...
(yes I have the Monza system).

Seriously, the Monza exhaust system seems to be the culprit for exhaust
fumes in the cockpit.  However, I do actually enjoy them and I don't plan on
putting another exhaust system on until the Monza disintegrates (and that
happens rapidly... it rusts super fast).

--
Kai Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1966 MGB -- 1974 Triumph TR6