RE: Protecting your hands (no direct LBC content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "'Skip Montanaro'" <skip@mojam.com>
Subject: RE: Protecting your hands (no direct LBC content)
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 13:18:43 +0100
surgical gloves are fine, you just need to wear two pairs as one piar is
ripped in no time. Make sure you're not allergic against latex, if so there
are plenty (but more expensive of course) alternatives out there. I prefer
working without gloves (as I have to work with gloves at work) but if so I
use gloves from work...

Cheers, Gernot