Re: Protecting your hands (no direct LBC content)

To: "Skip Montanaro" <skip@mojam.com>
Subject: Re: Protecting your hands (no direct LBC content)
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 06:32:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I use the latex work gloves from Home Depot (look like surgical gloves but
readily available and cost less). Box of 100 for about $5. They've held up to
all solvents so far. Only two minor aggravations, when it's hot they fill up
with sweat and you have to drain them and on occassion I've had one catch
on a bolt as I was finger tightening it and the bolt would unscrew as the
latex stapped back, of course this only happens when you can't see what
you're doing and your hand and arm are twisted in unnatural directions.
Andy D.

On 05/13/99 10:15 PM Skip Montanaro said...

http://www.mojam.com/