First long ride of the year : )

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: First long ride of the year : )
From: HMENTZEN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 22:03:35 EDT
Just got back from Kennebunk, ME. It ended up being about 600 miles round
trip. The car ran fine except for an annoying front wheel squeal that went
away when I touched the brake pedal. I did come across a shop in Kennebunk
called Leyland Imports but it was closed (7pm on Sat evening). Any info? We
stayed off the interstates and turnpikes but still found plenty of great
roads . Goose Rocks Beach was super for walking after a long ride. Perkins
Cove and the Marginal Way were another must see. Barnacle Billy's was an ok
place to eat. Where have the rest of the listers been recently?
Hans 79 Spit