International License

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: International License
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:12:23 -0500
I've always gotten one whenever I travel abroad even though sometimes you
don't have to. The passport offices will have requirements for all
different countries. In those requirements, it will say if an International
license is required, recommended, or not required.

You can then get one at the AAA. They run about $15-20. (I forget exactly).
I like it because if something happens, I figure that I would present my
International License, and if necessary, they would take it from me as
opposed to having my US license held in another country.

That's the theory at least  :)