Stag info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stag info
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:10:34 EDT
Guys, I have come across a '73 Stag in Texas.  (I've been off the list for
the last ten days on vacation.)  Car is all original, No rust, original
paint-just a few minor dings.  A Ford 2.8 V-6 Mustang engine was installed in
'91.  Runs well but needs clutch and brake work to tweak it up to snuff.  New
front end about 2 months ago.  Interior is original and in great shape.  Has
a new top.

Any thing else I should look for and what about price"  How does the engine
transplant affect the price?

I am looking for a reliable daily driver.  What say?  cheers.

Art Kelly
'64 TR4 CT 33118L