Its Alive

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Its Alive
From: "Op" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:57:46 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
After going thru the ignition system piece by piece and everything coming
out with-in spec I had given up on finding the magic bullet. I went and
cleaned every contact and switch thru-out the car. I put on my newly built
sparkplug tester and tried again to see if a spark could be generated. I
pushed the start button onthe starter relay and there was a spark,  weak,
but still a spark. This car had not been started in 7 years. I was getting
excited. I checked to make sure the fuel bowls in the SU carbs were filled.
Everything looked good. I cranked it over and it started right up. Ran
great! It sounded so good. I was amazed. It had a nice deep exhaust pitch.
Since night had already fallen I decided to continue tomorrow on  preparing
car for use again. This is a good night. :) Now to take care of 7 years of
neglect. I'm really mad at myself for letting the car sit. I had no idea how
bad the years would be on it.

Want to hear how insane I actually am?
Then listen to comedy (attempts?) skits I have done and recorded to Real
Audio format
HTTP://hiddenmic.cjb.net/

For a great article on 3.5 Litre BOP/Rover V8 info and pix of my TR4
HTTP://alumv8.cjb.net/

For a bit of Paranormal in Media
HTTP://ufotv.cjb.net/