Carlisle Disappointment

To: TR250 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carlisle Disappointment
From: David Brady <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 08:39:58 -0700
Listers,

I had my shopping list ready for my Carlisle trip but returned mostly
empty handed. Its been years since I've been to the Carlisle import
swap meet and it ain't what it used to be. 99% of the parts for sale
looked like they came off the rustiest northeastern car imaginable.
Even the show cars were a bit shoddy. I was surprised to see half
the field devoted to decal laden Honda Accords and Mitsubishi
Eclipses, I guess times are changing ;(

Anyway, I'm still looking for a TR250 grill, taillight and turn signal
assemblies, boot hinges, and badges. I'd love to hear from anyone
wishing to unload some high quality pieces.

Dave Brady
TR250