RE: 5spd toyota trans.adaptation

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 5spd toyota trans.adaptation
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 08:59:53 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
For those interested in other esoteric enhancements to the drivetrain,
Racetorations <http://www.racetor.force9.co.uk/> in England offers a
hydraulic release bearing kit which eliminates the slave cyl, fork, clutch
shaft, sleeve and bearing and replaces with a lighter assembly which
connects directly to the master cyl. The kit is not listed on their website
catalog but I have a paper version which describes it a little more.

Racetorations has all sorts of other cool stuff but for those in North
America, the accessibility is less simple than the usual local sources
there.

No interest, blah blah blah...

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO

http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/triump2k.htm