RE: under pressure

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Eric Lukhart'" <lukehart@mis.net>
Subject: RE: under pressure
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:37:34 +0100
75 is probably a little high, are you having unusual oil leaks? Anyway,
nothing to really worry about, what is your oil pressure when cold, if that
gets higher than that, check the relieve valve for sticking (closed) you can
get new valves and springs, however, the springs I got from rimmer didn't
have the correct length, make sure they are correct!