Re: British Car Week III

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Car Week III
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:23:13 PDT
Cc: jmerone@rocketmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

>From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
>To: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
>CC: jmerone@rocketmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: British Car Week III
>Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 15:20:22 -0400 ()
>
>On Fri, 21 May 1999 TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Hey list-
> >
> > Got an early start on British Car Week today.
> >
> > While stopped at the gas station I had to answer the question we all
>hate,
> > "No, it is not an MG."
>
>Wouldn't it be worse if we all had to answer "yes" to that question? :-)
>
>[No flames, please. I like MGs, especially TDs!]
>
>--Andy

     Andy, you has a point... (but if you comb your hair just right,
      it's hardly noticeable):)

     I gotta relate my worst of these experiences...

     Pedestrian: Hey, Nice MG!

     Me (tryin' to be patient): It's not an MG... It's a Triumph.

     Pedestrian: Oh... When did MG make the Triumph?

     SLOWLY I TURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)