Re: STER Anyone going?

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: STER Anyone going?
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 11:38:25 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Leon,
        I should have no trouble in finding you and George! I'm not sure which
ferry we're on, but I know it's a bit later than yours. I've left most
of the route-planning up to the wife, but we'll wave if we see you on
the road....8~} ...White MkIV Spitfire - PTD 567 M - less rusty than
most of the cars you've seen me with! I'd rather be travelling in one of
the 948s, but they're all off the road at the moment..... the journey
would be a lot longer too! Still planning on getting at least one to
Stafford though.....
        See you at STER,
                Bill.

--
                            This Message sent by:
\________________________/  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup