Re: STER Anyone going?

To: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Subject: Re: STER Anyone going?
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 19:11:39 +0200
Cc: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Bill,
I only wish I could - but work, and the fact my only driveable
Triumph is still at the panel beaters, prevent me from going.
Hopefully there will be a next time.

BUT - my close ratio, three synch, ex Vitesse 1600 gearbox is
going - does that count? It's being relay handed via a bunch
of friends to STER - and then further on to TSSC Spit 1-2-3
secretary Brett Dennis in northern GLA. And a lot of stuff is
also going the other way at the same time... STER is a great
place for Triumph enthusiasts all around the European Continent.

Best regards
/Odd

PS
[ And being some 1260 kms / 780 miles from the Balkan conflict
it's also a reasonably safe place to go, probably not visited
by any renegade / maverick NATO bombers using antiquated CIA
maps and information as aiming info... ;-)
Hopefully they will leave our neutral embassy compounds, and
personnel, alone in the future. And pay for the repairs needed
since their last visit... As maybe You know both the Swedish
and the Swiss got damaged just recently - but everyone keeps
talking about the Chinese one...]
So even Americans can safely make STER a holiday destination;
no war zone, no terrorists, no dangerous nothing - just plain
fun for Triumph enthusiasts...

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,