Re: Cloth vs. vinyl top

To: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cloth vs. vinyl top
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 20:07:11 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I went with a mohair/cloth top last summer from Prestige in England,
1-800-659-2649 (don't forget the time difference). They always advertise in
Hemmings. I saw one of their tops at a show and it looked great...... black
top with a tan interior lining. The price was $375. Besides the look, I like
how easily it goes up and down. Unlike vinyl, it doesn't have to stretch to
get a good tight fit. The locking pins basically drop into place. If you
want to see what it looks like, check out the Jun - Aug link on my web site.
Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 - current status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD