Re: TR6 turn signal flashers

To: "Keith S. Ehrlich" <kehrlich@dyax.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 turn signal flashers
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:08:59 -0500
Moss sent me Wagner 12 volt 2 terminal  Part # 552 as a replacement for the
Lucas  flasher unit.  This was audible across the car without any engine
noise.  I am having trouble getting my turn signals and hazard lights to
work on my 72 TR6 restoration .  Maybe this one will be loud enought as
this does work.

Russ Messersmith
1967 TR4A
1972 TR6