Re: TR3B: Stupid O/D Wiring Question

Subject: Re: TR3B: Stupid O/D Wiring Question
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:24:13 -0700
Dave :

AFAIK, few TR4s came with backup lights.  However, there are normally
two switches on the tranny cover for the OD (except for early TR2).  The
switch near the center line allows for OD engagement in 3rd and 4th, the
one near the right side allows for OD in 2nd.  These two switches are
wired in parallel, one side to ground, the other to the coil of the OD
relay.
If a backup light switch is present, I believe it will be on the left
side of the cover, and can be simply left disconnected.

Randall