RE: TR3B: Stupid O/D Wiring Question

To: "'Randall'" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: TR3B: Stupid O/D Wiring Question
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 23:55:12 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Randall,

I think that mine is the TR4 synchro O/D trans; and I think that means I
have OD available in all four gears. The supplier of my trans was nice
enough to label the two switches. And as you say, the one near the center
line towards the front has been labeled O/D switch, and the one towards the
rear (and left of center) is labeled reverse. I think it may actually be
later than a TR4 trans --- weren't the same "A" type units used through
early TR6's? In any case, I'm going to follow your suggestion and just leave
the "reverse" switch with nothing connected to it.

Thanks (again),

Dave