Changing Hobbies

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Changing Hobbies
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:07:03 -0700
Here's a question..

Has anyone here sold out of one lifetime hobby in order to dive into
another?

Examples, your whole life was motorcycles since you were a teen, and you
sold everything, right down to the last magazine article, that was
related to that hobby, and then bought a Triumph and started a major
restoration project, etc.?

Or...  You used to have Triumph cars on the brain... sold it all in your
30's... and now, at retirement age... you've returned to the hobby,
starting from scratch, perhaps purchasing a runner, etc?

I am just curious to hear about the regrets people might have.  And I'm
also curious to hear the positive experiences.

I know, it's sort of vague, but if this post applies to you, I'm sure
you'll know it.

--Justin