Thanks to all! (TR6 outer window scraper seal (door waist seal))

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'spitlist@gte.net'" <spitlist@gte.net>, "'peterz@merak.com'" <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Thanks to all! (TR6 outer window scraper seal (door waist seal))
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:50:39 -0400
Peter Zaborski responded:

> Try getting the same clips from a Spitfire. The shape is identical except
> the reach is longer.

And Joe Curry Quipped:

>Of course if you heed Peter's advice, your car will have points deducted
>by the concours judges for having non-original parts!  8^)

If Brad Kahler was online from Johnston Island I'm sure he would indicate
that my TR6 is the concours standard by which all other cars are measured -
ZERO!

Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it!

Lee Janssen
'74 TR6 - zero concours points and decreasing each and every day
Denver CO