FW: Brit Car Week III Thursday update

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Brit-List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Brit Car Week III Thursday update
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:01:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
BCW III Update:

Saturday, we made our trip..  sort of.   Not sure if Diann will want to go
on another long distance trip for awhile.  Thank goodness for cell phones
and AAA. We had taken a little side trip from our planned route and got
lost.  At mile 143 after departure, with gauge reading half full.   Sputter,
sputter, sput...  Yup, I RAN OUT OF GAS in the middle of nowhere... 2 hours
later in the middle of a Florida afternoon "shower", we were on our way
home.   Only logged 294 miles on Saturday.

Sunday, I spent about 2 hours working on the '3 and the rest of the day was
with family...

Today, Diann had to work, so I went for a drive through the country north of
Orlando to a neat little town called Mount Dora.  Some great antique stores.
Picked up a couple things for Diann and got back about 30 minutes ago.
Mileage 209.  I realize that BCW was through yesterday, but, it was driven
in the spirit of BCW...

Mileage As Of Now: 79819
 Beginning Mileage: 78368

Miles Driven:   1,451