Re: Brit Car Week III Thursday update

To: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brit Car Week III Thursday update
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 19:03:08 PDT
>The sad point: Other than those I have been in caravan with; I have only
>seen 3 lbc's on the road.  2 - TR6's & a MGB GT.

Hey Carl,

  They're up in Illinois!!! we've got more than a few MGBV8's a `C, coupla
B's bot of the drop top and topless flavors, a Mini Cooper, a TR4 (mine :)),
and wandering Dan Master's TR6... I expect we'll be seein' a few more this
weekend at least 100 are pre-registered...

If ya really wanna see LBCs... Throw a show! :*)

Greg "No I'm not gloating" Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)