Re: TR3/4 Temp Gauge help

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: TR3/4 Temp Gauge help
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 17:14:04 -0400
Cc: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Carl, I don't think the gauge is polarity sensitive. If it is, I must have
gotten lucky every time I hooked it up.

You do know that you need to use a TR4 voltage stabilizer or other 10V regulator
to feed the gauge, don't you?

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm